Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
$59.99 USD $29.99 USD
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Certificate CE/ISO
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!!!
The Finger Pulse Oximeter is an affordable and accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. It also shows the Plethysmograph wave, which guarantees the accuracy. Self-adjusting finger clamp plus simple one-button design allows for easy operation. Comes with a carrying case and Neck/wrist cord. Convenient for nurse and doctor to hang on the neck. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. Suitable for daily use, measure your health at any time.
OLED display: Dual Color OLED display. Better shows the data.
Multi-direction display: Rotatable multidirectional display. 4 directions, 6 modes, allow you to view your results in any direction.
Alarm function: Set the alarm and beep according to your needs. There will be a warning once the measured values go beyond the setting. Know it immediately.
With case: Small in volum, light in weight, convenient to carry. With a landyard and carrying case, convenient to use and to storage
Long battery life: 1) Low-power consumption, continuously work for 6 hours.
2) In the absence of signal, the product will be in after 8 seconds to enter standby state.
Why might I need pulse oximetry?
Pulse oximetry may be used to see if there is enough oxygen in the blood. This information is needed in many kinds of situations. It may be used:
During or after surgery or procedures that use sedation
To see how well lung medicines are working
To check a person’s ability to handle increased activity levels
To see if a ventilator is needed to help with breathing, or to see how well it’s working
To check a person has moments when breathing stops during sleep (sleep apnea)
Pulse oximetry is also used to check the health of a person with any condition that affects blood oxygen levels, such as:
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Your healthcare provider may have other reasons to advise pulse oximetry.
Model Number: 80A
Commodity Quality Certification: CE
Color: grey blue green pink purple
Display: 4 directions 6 Modes
Screen: TWO Colors OLED
Alarm Beep Setting: yes
Spo2: 70%-99%(measurement range)
PR: 30BPM-240BPM(measurement range)
Operation Environment: 5-40 centigrade
Power Requirement: 2 x AAA 1.5V alkaline battery
Batteries: Not included
Type: Pulse oximeter
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.